|Shape:||Spur||Place of Origin:||HangZhou , China (Mainland)||Model Number:||BG571|
|Brand Name:||AT||Material:||Steel||Product Type:||Non-Standard Product / Customize Product|
|Application Materials:||Iron, Steel, Brass, Copper, Aluminum and Stainless Steel||Machining Process:||Gear Hobbing, Shaping, Shaving, Grinding and CNC Machining||Surface Finish:||Anti-rust Treatment, Heat Treatment, Polishing and Coating Treatment|
|Surface Hardness:||HRC 28~32, HRC 40~44, HRC 58~62||Rust Protection Time:||2 Years Maximun||Tooth Profile Precision:||GB 5~8 level (AGMA 10~13 level)|
|Applicable Standard:||GB / ISO / DIN / JIS / AGMA||Quoted Condition:||2D / 3D Drawing / Sample||Quality Guarantee:||1 Year|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Anti-rust Paper, Small Box and Carton|
|Delivery Detail:||20 ~ 30 days|
|Material||Carbon Steel||SAE1571, SAE1045, Cr12, 40Cr, Y15Pb, 1214L……|
|Alloy Steel||20CrMnTi, 16MnCr5, 20CrMnMo, 41CrMo, 17CrNiMo5……|
|Brass/Bronze||HPb59-1, H70, CuZn39Pb2, CuZn40Pb2, C38000, CuZn40……|
|Machining Process|| Gear Hobbing, Gear Milling, Gear Shaping, Gear Broaching,
Gear Shaving, Gear Grinding and Gear Lapping
|Modules||1.0, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2.0, 2.25, 2.5……8.0|
|Tolerance Control||Outer Diameter||±0.005 mm|
|Length Dimension||±0.05 mm|
|Teeth Accuracy||DIN Class 4, ISO/GB Class 4, AGMA Class 13, JIS Class 0|
|Heat Treatment||Quenching & Tempering, Carburizing & Quenching, High-frequency Hardening, Carbonitriding……|
|Surface Treatment||Blacking, Polishing, Anodization, Chrome Plating, Zinc Plating, Nickel Plating……|
|Standard||European, American or Britain Standard|
As your one-stop source, AT PRECAST,we design, manufacturer and distribute precast concrete accessories including the Lifting Systems and Anchoring systems Coil and Ferrule Inserts. for Concrete and Prefabricated area.
As a leader in developing concrete accessory products, our main goal is to produce products that are safer, faster and more cost efficient.
With more than totally 50 years working experience, our entire staff is dedicated to provide you with the best customer service and competitive prices. Our sales force are able to answer your questions quickly and offer you technical support .
100% quality manufacturing.
We guarantee that our products meet your supplied specifications
Extremely competitive pricing
Delivery to your port or front door
4 —- 8 week lead times
We handle all paperwork
Partial container orders
Flexible payment options
Unique tooling options
Full range of packaging options from bulk to retail ready
Complete testing services available
1. Where is your location?
We are located in HangZhou City of China and are closed to Airport. It takes 30minuts by car from Liuting Airport our company.
2. How long has the company been established?
AT INDUSTRY was established in 2009. There is 6 years exporting experiences.
3. How many employees do you have?
Administration / sales 4
Engineering / design as our partner 8
Production as our partners 120
Quality assurance / inspection 10
4. Which countries do you export to?
U.S.A, Germany, France, Italy, UK, Brazil, Middle east of Asia, Thailand,
5. What proportion of your goods are exported?
100% of our production are exported to all over the world.
6. How long does it take to receive samples?
a) Pattern:30-45days after order
b) Sample:30days after pattern finishing.
c) The lead time is the general production period and does not include the transportation time.
7. New product development process
Got tooling order and sample order with 50% deposit—Hold a meeting with the relation dept. to ensure the developing schedule—Design pattern, fixture and gauge and making them in our house—mold steel buying—Machining—Inspection—Send out the sample with initial inspection report.
8. How long is the manufacturing lead time?
Mass Production: 90days after sample approval by yours.
The lead time is the general production period including the transportation time.
We could make some special production arrangement effectively if customer has urgent need.
9. What basis can we buy goods?
We generally offer customers prices FOB& CIF (Carriage, Insurance & Freight). The CIF includes the freight cost to your nominated sea port.
We do provide clearance of goods which needs to be handled by a local freight forwarder.
All local costs and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. We are happy to offer advisement on shipping if required.
10. What are the payment terms?
Payment terms are negotiable and will improve for long term customers.
During the initial stages, we request 50% of tooling fee in advance with the balance payable on acceptance of samples.
Production orders can be negotiable. We prefer 50% deposit and the balance by T/T before sails. But sometimes T/T 30 days after sails would also acceptable.
11. Which currency can we buy in?
We can deal in USD / Euro currency / GBP.
12. How long does it take to ship goods from China by sea?
It takes about 5 weeks to European ports plus 1 week customs clearance, so you can get the container within 6 to 7 weeks. It takes about 2 weeks to east coast and 3 weeks to west coast US ports. All sea goods are shipped from HangZhou Port.
13. How long does it take to ship goods from China by air?
It takes about 7 days to all major destinations.
14. Can we visit the factory to conduct an audit?
Yes, you are welcome to visit our partner factory by prior agreement.
15. How do we retain client confidentiality?
We are happy to CHINAMFG Confidentiality Agreements with customers and will honor them.
16. Which languages do we do business in?
Although we do business with many countries around the world, we can only communicate effectively in Chinese English.
All information supplied should therefore be supplied in this form.
17. Is there a minimum volume of business required to conduct international purchasing?
There are no minimum volumes, but the prices of the goods, plus the fixed costs of importing makes it more economical to buy in high volumes. All potential customers will be assessed on an individual basis to determine if it appears a viable option for all parties to develop a relationship.
18. What type of parts you are specialized in?
Our business contains 2 areas,
one is for construction precast including lifting system, rigging hardware metal parts.
Another is customized metal business of quality sand castings, investment castings, lost foam castings, hot forgings, cold forgings, stampings, machined parts, injectionmolded plastics parts, etc.
19. Which kind of equipments do you have?
Forging friction press 160Ton, 300Ton, 630Ton, 1200Ton
Casting CHINAMFG of 200kg, 500kg,1000kgs, 2000kgs
Press of 63ton, 120tons
CNC Machining center
CNC Vertical Lathe
CNC Lathe center
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Industry|
|Type:||Worm and Wormwheel|
|Manipulate Way:||Semi-Automatic Manipulation|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
How to Install and Align a Worm Reducer Properly
Proper installation and alignment of a worm reducer are crucial for ensuring optimal performance and longevity. Follow these steps to install and align a worm reducer:
- Preparation: Gather all the necessary tools, equipment, and safety gear before starting the installation process.
- Positioning: Place the worm reducer in the desired location, ensuring that it is securely mounted to a stable surface. Use appropriate fasteners and mounting brackets as needed.
- Shaft Alignment: Check the alignment of the input and output shafts. Use precision measurement tools to ensure that the shafts are parallel and in line with each other.
- Base Plate Alignment: Align the base plate of the reducer with the foundation or mounting surface. Ensure that the base plate is level and properly aligned before securing it in place.
- Bolt Tightening: Gradually and evenly tighten the mounting bolts to the manufacturer’s specifications. This helps ensure proper contact between the reducer and the mounting surface.
- Check for Clearance: Verify that there is enough clearance for any rotating components or parts that may move during operation. Avoid any interference that could cause damage or performance issues.
- Lubrication: Apply the recommended lubricant to the worm reducer according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Proper lubrication is essential for smooth operation and reducing friction.
- Alignment Testing: After installation, run the worm reducer briefly without a load to check for any unusual noises, vibrations, or misalignment issues.
- Load Testing: Gradually introduce the intended load to the worm reducer and monitor its performance. Ensure that the reducer operates smoothly and efficiently under the load conditions.
It’s important to refer to the manufacturer’s installation guidelines and specifications for your specific worm reducer model. Proper installation and alignment will contribute to the gearbox’s reliability, efficiency, and overall functionality.
Materials Used for Worm Gears
Worm gears are manufactured using a variety of materials to meet different application requirements. Some commonly used materials for worm gears include:
- Steel: Steel is a popular choice for worm gears due to its strength, durability, and wear resistance. It can handle heavy loads and is often used in industrial applications.
- Bronze: Bronze offers good lubricity and is commonly used for the worm gear (worm) component. It provides effective wear resistance and works well in applications where quiet operation is essential.
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is known for its high strength and durability. It’s often used for worm gears in applications where shock loads or heavy-duty conditions are expected.
- Aluminum: Aluminum worm gears are lightweight and corrosion-resistant, making them suitable for applications where weight reduction is important.
- Plastic: Some worm gears are made from plastic materials such as nylon or acetal. These materials are often chosen for their self-lubricating properties and quiet operation.
- Composite Materials: Composite materials can offer a combination of properties, such as lightweight construction and corrosion resistance. They can be suitable for specific applications.
The choice of material depends on factors such as the application’s load, speed, operating environment, and required performance characteristics. It’s important to consider these factors when selecting the appropriate material for worm gears to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
Preventing Backlash in a Worm Gearbox
Backlash in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced accuracy, positioning errors, and decreased overall efficiency. Here are steps to prevent or minimize backlash:
- High-Quality Components: Use high-quality worm gears and worm wheels with tight manufacturing tolerances. Precision components will help reduce backlash.
- Proper Meshing: Ensure the worm gear and worm wheel are properly aligned and meshed. Improper meshing can lead to increased backlash.
- Preload: Applying a small amount of preload to the worm gear can help reduce backlash. However, excessive preload can increase friction and wear.
- Anti-Backlash Mechanisms: Consider using anti-backlash mechanisms, such as spring-loaded systems or adjustable shims, to compensate for any inherent backlash.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication can reduce friction and play a role in minimizing backlash. Use a lubricant that provides good film strength and reduces wear.
- Maintenance: Regularly inspect and maintain the gearbox to identify and address any changes in backlash over time.
It’s important to strike a balance between reducing backlash and maintaining smooth operation. Consulting with gearbox experts and following manufacturer guidelines will help you optimize your worm gearbox’s performance while minimizing backlash.
editor by CX 2023-09-21