Washable Water Proof Food Clean Machine IP66 NMRV 075 090 Inox Stainless Steel Motor Worm Gear Reductor Speed Reducer Driving Gearbox
1. Light in weight and non-rusting.
2. Smooth in running, can work a long time in dreadful conditions.
3. High efficiency, low noise.
4. Good-looking in appearance, durable in service life, and small in volume.
|Stainless Steel Gearbox Model||030 ~ 090|
|Power||0.06kw ~ 4kw|
|Input speed||750rpm ~ 2000rpm|
|Reduction ratio||1/5 ~ 1/100|
|Input motor||AC (1 phase or 3 phase) / DC / BLDC / Stepper / Servo|
|Output shaft||Solid shaft / Hollow shaft / Output flange…|
|Dimension standard||Metric size / Inch size|
|Material of housing||Stainless steel 304|
|Accessories||Flange / CHINAMFG shaft / Torque arm / Cover …|
|Stainless Steel Motor Power||1/4HP~30HP|
|Frame Size||IEC 63 ~ 180 B5 B14, NEMA 56 ~ 286TC|
|Motor Phase||Single or Three|
|Poles||2, 4, 6, 8 poles|
|Cooling method||TENV or TEFC|
|Mounting Type||B14, B3, B5, B35, B34|
|Ambient Temperature||-15 ~ +40 °C|
|Material||Stainless steel 304|
Q: Can you make the reducer with customization?
A: Yes, we can customize per your request, like flange, shaft, configuration, material, etc.
Q: Do you provide samples?
A: Yes. A sample is available for testing.
Q: What’s your lead time?
A: Standard products need 5-30days, a bit longer for customized products.
Q: Do you provide technical support?
A: Yes. Our company have design and development team, we can provide technical support if you
Q: How to ship to us?
A: It is available by air, or by sea, or by train.
Q: How to pay the money?
A: T/T and L/C are preferred, with a different currency, including USD, EUR, RMB, etc.
Q: How can I know the product is suitable for me?
A: >1ST confirm drawing and specification >2nd test sample >3rd start mass production.
Q: Can I come to your company to visit?
A: Yes, you are welcome to visit us at any time.
Q: How shall we contact you?
A: You can send an inquiry directly, and we will respond within 24 hours.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Function:||Change Drive Torque, Speed Reduction|
1 pc per carton
Can a Worm Gearbox be Used for High-Speed Applications?
Worm gearboxes are generally not recommended for high-speed applications due to their inherent design characteristics. Here’s why:
- Efficiency: Worm gearboxes tend to have lower efficiency compared to other gearbox types, which means they can generate more heat and experience more energy loss at high speeds.
- Heat Generation: The sliding contact between the worm and worm wheel in a worm gearbox can lead to significant friction and heat generation, especially at high speeds. This heat can cause thermal expansion, affecting the gearbox’s performance and longevity.
- Wear and Noise: High speeds can exacerbate wear and noise issues in worm gearboxes. Increased friction and wear can lead to faster degradation of components, resulting in reduced lifespan and increased maintenance needs.
- Backlash: Worm gearboxes may have higher backlash compared to other gearbox types, which can impact precision and accuracy in high-speed applications.
While worm gearboxes are more commonly used in applications requiring high torque and moderate speeds, they may not be the best choice for high-speed scenarios. If high-speed operation is a requirement, other gearbox types such as helical, spur, or planetary gearboxes are often better suited due to their higher efficiency, lower heat generation, and reduced wear at elevated speeds.
Worm Gearboxes in Conveyor Systems: Benefits and Considerations
Worm gearboxes play a crucial role in conveyor systems, offering several benefits and considerations for their effective integration:
- Space Efficiency: Worm gearboxes have a compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space, such as conveyor systems.
- High Reduction Ratios: Worm gearboxes can achieve high reduction ratios in a single stage, allowing for slower conveyor speeds without sacrificing torque.
- Self-Locking: Worm gearboxes have inherent self-locking properties, preventing the conveyor from moving when the motor is not actively driving it.
- Directional Control: Worm gearboxes facilitate directional control, enabling the conveyor to move forward or reverse as needed.
- Low Noise: Worm gearboxes often produce lower noise levels compared to other gearbox types, contributing to quieter conveyor operation.
However, there are also considerations to keep in mind when using worm gearboxes in conveyor systems:
- Efficiency: Worm gearboxes may have lower mechanical efficiency compared to some other gearbox types, leading to energy losses.
- Heat Generation: Worm gearboxes can generate more heat due to sliding contact between the worm and gear, necessitating proper cooling mechanisms.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is critical to prevent wear and ensure efficient operation. Regular maintenance is required to monitor lubrication levels.
- Load and Speed: Worm gearboxes are well-suited for applications with high torque and low to moderate speed requirements. They may not be optimal for high-speed conveyors.
Before integrating a worm gearbox into a conveyor system, it’s important to carefully consider the specific requirements of the application, including load, speed, space constraints, and efficiency needs. Consulting with gearbox experts and manufacturers can help ensure the right choice for the conveyor’s performance and longevity.
Types of Worm Gear Configurations and Their Uses
Worm gear configurations vary based on the arrangement of the worm and the gear it engages with. Here are common types and their applications:
- Single Enveloping Worm Gear: This configuration offers high torque transmission and efficiency. It’s used in heavy-duty applications like mining equipment and industrial machinery.
- Double Enveloping Worm Gear: With increased contact area, this type provides higher load capacity and improved efficiency. It’s used in aerospace applications, robotics, and precision machinery.
- Non-Throated Worm Gear: This type has a cylindrical worm without a throat. It’s suitable for applications requiring precise motion control, such as CNC machines and robotics.
- Throated Worm Gear: Featuring a throat in the worm, this configuration offers smooth engagement and higher load capacity. It’s used in conveyors, elevators, and automotive applications.
- Non-Modular Worm Gear: In this design, the worm and gear are a matched set, resulting in better meshing and efficiency. It’s utilized in various industries where customization is essential.
- Modular Worm Gear: This type allows interchangeability of worm and gear components, providing flexibility in design and maintenance. It’s commonly used in conveyors, mixers, and material handling systems.
Selecting the appropriate worm gear configuration depends on factors such as load capacity, efficiency, precision, and application requirements. Consulting gearbox experts can help determine the best configuration for your specific needs.
editor by CX 2023-09-28